Canadian Visa and Immigration Experts

visa and immigration

Express Entry

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) uses the Express Entry system to select candidates for immigration to Canada. The following four economic immigration schemes are used by the Canadian government to choose candidates: 

  • Federal Skilled Worker Class   
  • Federal Skilled Trades Class  
  • Canadian Experience Class 
  • Provincial Nominee Programs  

Candidates for permanent residency who meet the requirements of one of the federal economic immigration programs can create an online profile to show their interest in moving to Canada. Applicants must include information about their education, talents, work experience, English and/or French language competence, as well as other personal details. 

Hillcrest Immigration and Consulting Corporation

Candidates who match the requirements of one or more of the federal economic immigration programs indicated above are placed in a pool of applicants who are ranked using a Comprehensive Ranking System.  

Hillcrest Immigration and Consulting Corporation

All information submitted in an application must be accurate, as giving inaccurate information could result in a lifetime exclusion from the pool. 

Hillcrest Immigration and Consulting Corporation

Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)

As long as candidates reach the cut-off point and other standards, the Federal Skilled Worker Program is one of the most popular programs among persons with no Canadian job experience. In the FSWP, applicants are chosen based on their capacity to settle in Canada and contribute to the economy.

visa and immigration

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

This program aims to provide a path for those with job experience in Canada. The CEC is easier to earn points than the Federal Skilled Worker Program since points are awarded for Canadian job experience and studies. The minimum language proficiency for NOC B positions is also lower than that of the FSWP. As immigration service experts in Canada, we can confidently say that work experience obtained while a student, as a refugee claimant, as an undocumented worker, or via self-employment does not count towards the CEC. Work experience acquired in Quebec is considered, but the candidate must plan to reside outside of the province.

Federal Skilled Trades Program

The applicant’s qualification in a skilled trade determines their eligibility for this program. The program was created by the Canadian government to address labor shortages in skilled trade vocations such as electricians, plumbers, pipefitters, crane operators, and so on. As a result, this program allows candidates to not only move to Canada but also to obtain a well-paying work.

Free Assessment Test

Relocate to Canada! Find out if you’re eligible in just a few simple steps!