This is an application to replace, renew, or get a Permanent Residency Card (PR Card). You may apply for one if:

  • You haven’t received your card within 180 days after immigrating
  • You’re renewing your card
  • You’re replacing a lost, stolen, or damaged card
  • You’re changing your card’s gender identification.
  • Are reclaiming your Indigenous name by altering the name on your PR card