Every year, Canada receives almost 300,000 new immigrants with open arms. The Canadian government is pro-immigration because it knows that people from all walks of life have something to contribute. So, why should you consider moving to this rich and attractive country? Here are 5 Excellent Incentives to Immigrate to Canada.
Immigrate to Canada; it’s one of the safest countries in the world!
The politeness and friendliness of Canadians are widely recognized. Canada is also one of the safest countries in the world, with low crime rates contributing to the country’s high standard of living. There is a widespread zero-tolerance stance for crime in Canada, especially when it comes to social concerns like abuse and domestic violence.
Immigrate to Canada; its institutions have full government support
Education and healthcare are basic human rights, according to the Canadian government, and everyone should have access to them. As a result, Canadians get free healthcare and education. Canada is one of the world’s most educated countries, thanks to government-funded education.
Immigrate to Canada; its labor market is thriving
Canada has a low unemployment rate of less than ten percent. Almost 60,000 new jobs are generated every month, so immigrants who choose to make Canada their home will have plenty of career possibilities. There aren’t many places on the planet where you can get an education and find work after graduation.
Immigrate to Canada; natural beauty can be found almost anywhere
Canada has more coastline than any other nation and more lakes than any other country, resulting in some of the most magnificent landscapes you will ever see. Plus, if you want to get out and appreciate Canada’s abundant natural beauty, you can use its world-class public transportation system to get there.
Life in Canada
- Workers in Canada have a better work-life balance since they work fewer hours. According to CNN Business, full-time workers in the United States work an average of 47 hours per week, whereas full-time workers in Canada work an average of 40 hours per week.
- In Canada, statutory holidays such as ‘Canada Day’ are paid. Employers in the United States, on the other hand, are not obligated to compensate employees for time not worked.
- In the United States, new parents are only entitled to 12 weeks of unpaid parental leave while Canadian moms can take 35 to 61 weeks off and be paid under Canada’s Employment Insurance system (EI).
- Canada is more migrant-friendly. In fact, Canada is the most migrant-friendly country on the planet according to a new worldwide poll.
- There is plenty of room. The first reason to relocate to Canada is the quantity of space available. Canada is the world’s second-largest country, after only Switzerland. There is a lot more room to deal with whether you live in a town, a village, a neighborhood, or wherever you are, and residences tend to be a good size.
- There are also several large parks, conservation areas, and open spaces throughout Canada. Because the country is not overpopulated, this implies a lot of breathing room.
Immigrate to Canada; here’s the bottom line:
You can’t go wrong with Canada if you want a safe, attractive nation with a great quality of life. Visit Hillcrest Immigration and Consulting Corporation if you want to study or work in Canada. Our immigration specialists can assist you in streamlining the immigration process so that you may begin enjoying everything that Canada has to offer ASAP.
You should also know that there are several great pathways to immigration in Canada and may need our help to decide which of them most suits your unique needs and circumstance. Contact us today to streamline your immigration process and live in the country of your dreams.